Saturday 7 April 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhh
Why my post disappears?
Ok
I retype again.
Yesterday I was out alone.traveling to jurong east.
Walking thinking walking thinking
And walk inside jurong entertainment center and
The library, which is amazingly BIG.
Then laopo smsed me.
Well and I told him can find clues where I m at jessle blog.
Then indeed his smartness enable him to find my location.
I am not sure is it because I wear black so he can’t notice me at all?
But o well. Manage to get his attention by calling out his name
Ahh.then wanted to go to places of interest
but haiz.started to rain.pouring like mad
So we take mrt to cck.and X) neoprint >. <
But…very weird.so I will only show one
White de.but edit b4 de…
After that went to the zoo and the entry fess is so @#$$^ X (expensive
Then we anyhow take a bus then reach amk hub which big but SIANZ
Lolz…then take mrt back to boon lay
Saw Alvin.shock! Why they so late go home?
Then jiu walk to gek poh.and ate dinner CHICKEN RICE
Saw my dad but fate don’t allow us to talk Lala then went home le X)
Hopefully yesterday made laopo very happy X) HAPPY!!!
Ahh…2dae… SUNDAE~~~ Well must rest ah laopo>.
Audrey and yilong ask me to go down and do homework with them Which >.<
Later then continue X)

No comments:

Post a Comment