Sunday 8 April 2007



SPEND 1 whole hr doing this ..selecting photos is real hardwork!..please enlarge..
maybe canot load wor..lolz...
so try
http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mymasterpiecesssskb0.png
MY SECONDARY LIFE is indeed the most fun and painful part of my life
this picture serve as tribute to sec life X)
thepicture quite big bah..so have patient X)
hmm
well in my 4 yrs..i have alot of different experiences..
backstabs,crying,makin new friends,losing some friends,
AND KNOW how i really communicate with others people....,
know how easy i can get hurt
,know how my seating arrangement will affect my studies ,
learnt to dislike...learnt to like.
learnt that some friendship are vey vulnerable..
learning that this is what school life should be..
knowing the real side of people.....
learnt that fate really is unpredictable
learning that some teachers really SUCKS and some really ROCKS...,
learnin exams can give me so much stress...
,learning who will be there for me..,
knowing that i m blessed to have so much care and love ,
knowing that my life is worth LIVING
.ahh....
LOVE ALL MY CLASS MATES
thx for being a part of my life !

No comments:

Post a Comment