Sunday 8 April 2007

942 pm
Cut myself-. -
Well my leg just bang the table and it starts to bleed.
Weird....even though it hurts abit..but ahh..hai ke yi..
Watched A.I.
Cried again X (
Too touching….
Who can crave for love so much?
And who can actually do so much things for the person they loved?
Ah…well some can…but some can’t
i want to love as hard as i can!
because i only have one life to do it......
dunwan to die with regrets X)

Feeling the Monday blues…well hope everything would be great tml…
Mention about Monday blues…this remind me of a show…kid central ..got one
Blue dog and one weird grown up……searching for clues =.= obvious clues
And they sit on their thinking chair X(
Hmm…..
I nvr lose to them ..
I GOT MY THINKING BED X)
Lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~


948 pm
math? Tomorrow then study X)
fail? X( would blame myself for not putting effort…..

hope everyone is happy X)X)

No comments:

Post a Comment