Friday 20 April 2007


2dae is a raining dae

“ what hurts the most was to be so in love”
Must I say I wan him to talk to me…want him to accompany me?

doesn’t matter!
Am I a fool?
SMILE X)
I WONT FORCE !
X)
give him some time?
Trying to distract my thoughts…
So went to jp with kath after sports’s day
Sorry ……KATH!
THX…I will be alright….
SEE NOW I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Been thinking about what she says……
WHY DID I AGREE with what she says…..

X)
WISH EVERYONE MY FRIENDS , MY LAOPO
Makes the right choice and be happy !
X)

Maybe its time to rest…….emotional weird-.-
Resettle my thoughts
715

off to bath~

serene blog got one imposter of me...
-.-

btw..
some things..
U REALLY HAVE TO GIVE ALOT.......
give in and give in
u can only stop...when u are gone or dead.....

I JUST WAN EVEYONE TO BE HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment