Wednesday 18 April 2007


X)
every girl wants that...
including meee!!!!!!!!!!!


18.4

I MUST BE HAPPY X)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today WANTING BIRTHDAE!!!!!
Happy birthday~~~~~~~

2dae nth much to write so I give myself a suggestion to write my day by periods

READING
I guess during June holiday I really have to buy a good book.
Have been reading the same issue of Reader digest for 2 freaky months

English
Aww…I hope Miss Yap lesson can be more fun…tiredness…

Math
X (Madam See never come again…. sadness
I don’t like Mrs NG
She certainly don’t rock my life
Thx Jessle for being patient with me during this two days X)

Chinese
-. - Test?
I think the section A of the paper just owned me

Recess X( no comment

Core geography
RESOURCES ARE LINKED TO BOTH CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY~
Well
Mrs Amy picked Faizah , Serene and me to join one competition-.-
SHE PICKED RANDOMLY-.-
26 may?
NUS!!!!!!!! But got 1 point worr…..

Break X( no comment

Pure biology
Harry keep talking to me..
Then causing him to got punish X(
Sorry

Then after biology..jiu go bliss and eat..
Then come home
Do homework
Then watch spongebob SQUARE PANTS!!!!!!
739
wonder what is my laopo doing?
Wondering what are my frens doin?
Now playing games with Audrey…….~~
Maybe will blog more later?

No comments:

Post a Comment