Friday 13 April 2007

928
done geography homework
high % not goin to kathlyn b-dae party..
left english and chinese..tml do bah..
well a birthday girl ask me to go out with her on sunday
well nvr reject.....cos her birthday she mos big le X)
thx hazel for glucose X)

ahh...thx audrey and jessle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
audrey sorry..>.< pomise i wil be happy noww
i only hve one life...canot everytime sad hor.
soryy.must stay happy!
all the sad things....gone..
hopefully nothing worst come out again..



O GOSH
i really have to stay and be happy...
cannot other people worry..
dunwan anione to dislike mi!


xiexie...
laopo...........
target=the promise X)



and i think that friday the 13 rox!!
even though it rain real hard......
i love the rain sprinking on me........
like washin down my problems!
but luckily..theres sunshine after rain .........
MUACKS to MY FRIENDS WHO is always with me.....
and dun emo themselves le worr!!!!!!!!!
ask me dun emo ..onself emo?
canot!!!
must live happily.............
i must!

934 le...
should i change my skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment