Tuesday 3 April 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
core geography ca3 shuld pass...
will pass but will not score.?

tired .......
..abit down.
.dun ask mi why......
EMO suits mi better?
only me...OTHER PEOPLE DUN EMO!
and i cause laopo to have a beta form..haiz..sorry.......

this few days...my life...is in a mess.....
..i just struggle through almos everything..
sometime i dun even noe m i really happy?
well i smile to make myself happy.....not bcos i M HAPPY......
i need to really take a small break......really need to relax....
i tried to be happy..i tried to be prefect...
but i seem to fail........
haiz....
WHERE IS CELESTINE?
i cant comfort people......
and now i dun even noe how to cheer people up...
people hate mi when i m emo...
I NEED PEOPLE TO LIKE ME FOR WHO I REALLY AM
and not jus a puppet acting to be happy..sae lame jokes....
....tryin to make a fool out of myself..
and luckily i have people who really like me for being myself...
thx...

i really want to see all my loved ones to be happy..
that would certainly make mi feel better..too hard to figure out?




haiz thursdae chinese oral and ss..
then nxt mondae math test loci .....


xixie laopo..own u $1 . 50 dollar..

No comments:

Post a Comment