Thursday 12 April 2007

737
weird dae
thx hazel and li juan for providing me the glucose I need!
Own Audrey and yilong money!
Emath
Madam See never come again therefore got a relief teacher..
Serene and Ivone name him the “xiao shuai ge “teacher
…well he rather cute but a bit short for his age? And very white!
But his skin !!! omg so good!
Test ..haiz either jus pass or jus fail….
Then chem….
Haiz I forgot which test tube was X and Z..
So sure wrong..

Haiz
Well..these few days my memory sucks..
People names also can call wrong…
And I keep forgetting stuff..

EMO
Because I regret trying so hard..
I am pushing people up to the wall
Pushing their limits
making people dislike me
I don’t want to have something by force
Haiz .
Upset.
Wont anyhow gain attention by disturbing or talking much
T.T
Even he admits it…
Really feel like crying…
My heart cry for itself
Bitter tears flowing down..
Holding on to somethinsorig that might be gone….
Can I overcome my fear?
Can I stand by my choice?
Can I really have a happy ending?


i wan my old self back
i wan the girl who smile
i wan the girl who have no troubles
i wan the girl who dun care abt obstacles,failure in anything...

but i m nw a weakling..
i just want to have someone to love me
i just want someone to hug me X(


ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!
i love everyone who is there for me..
dont care if they like me anot..
thx...

No comments:

Post a Comment